The BIO International Convention is all about raising your profile. Make connections, get your story heard, move business forward. One of the more creative and fun ways to accomplish these goals is the Buzz of BIO contest. This is an online voting contest for the industry to cast their pick for this year’s most creative biotech company.
The contest is open to R&D-intensive companies looking to develop strategic partnerships within the industry. Answer a few simple questions about who you are and what you do, and your company will be submitted for the contest. Then, on March 26, voting will begin! Click here to submit your nomination!
And as all contests go, there will be prizes! The winner will receive one complimentary registration to the BIO Business Forum to participate in One-on-One Partnering, and will also get a free company presentation. Those who cast a vote will also have a chance to win: we’ll randomly select one voter to win free Convention Access to the event!
- There is only a limited time to submit a nomination. All nominations must be entered by Friday, March 22nd, and only 40 nominations will be accepted.
- All companies will receive an official notice if their nomination has been entered in to the contest, along with tips and tools for promoting their participation.
- Voting will begin Tuesday, March 26th.
- Voting will end Wednesday, April 3rd.
- Winners will be announced the week of April 8th!
- Follow the contest on twitter with the hashtag #BuzzofBIO
- 2012: Deuteria Pharmaceuticals. ““As an emerging company with a pioneering approach to therapeutics, Deuteria Pharmaceuticals is pleased to be recognized as a Pipeline of Promise company by the premier conference in the biotechnology industry. This recognition from BIO 2012 provides and strengthens the visibility of Deuteria Pharmaceuticals.”
- 2011: Amrita Therapeutics. “Win, lose or draw, the Buzz of BIO competition provides a wonderful opportunity for all competing companies to garner attention at the 2012 BIO International Convention!” Read more from the 2011 winner here.
We look forward to seeing the submissions this year, and of course, the Buzz of BIO winner! Good luck!
Watch a video with last year’s winner in the BIO International Convention Buzz Center.