Now that all the prep-work is (almost!) done, the next step for us is to give you some partnering tips while you’re actually partnering!
First and foremost, we will be on-site if you have any questions or need assistance with your meetings. We will gladly assist you in rescheduling, plain-old last-minute scheduling, and whatever else may arise. Please keep in mind, however, that while we are always on hand, we won’t necessarily be able to do everything that is asked. (See some of those top items below.)
So, where and when can you reach out to us for help? Here are this year’s Business Forum Partnering Help Desk Hours:
|Monday, June 27th||11:00 am – 5:30 pm|
|Tuesday, June 28th||7:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday, June 29th||7:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday, June 30th||7:00 am – 6:00 pm|
Tips while you’re at the event:
- Always have an updated calendar.
- If you print your meeting schedule on Tuesday morning, and then you go by that same schedule on Wednesday, things may change. We have printers on-site so you can be as up-to-date as possible.
- We will also be emailing you your full schedule on Friday, June 22nd, and every evening during the convention.
- Don’t turn your email alerts off. This is the only way you’ll know if a meeting had to be cancelled last-minute, rescheduled or so on.
- Bring enough materials and leave-behinds with you.
- Bring enough business cards!
- Some people like to print the Company Profiles of those they’re meeting with – and the Delegate Profiles as well. This can refresh your memory when you’re in-between meetings.
- Need a break? Or have no partnering meetings? Take a look at the Power Hours going on at the Exhibit floor.
Just as important as what we can do for you at the event, this is a list of what we can’t do:
- We can’t, and won’t, tell you the contact information of another attendee.
- We can’t tell you what someone else’s availability is, no matter how much you need to meet with them.
- We can’t let your co-worker with Convention Access, into the Business Forum. Everyone who is going to be participating in Partnering Meetings, must have the appropriate badges and registration information.
We hope you’re as excited for the event as we are! See you soon!