The 2015 BIO Investor Forum in San Francisco is shaping up to be a must-attend event for private equity and public investors, research analysts, and industry executives focused on investment and business development opportunities in the life sciences.
The Forum will include candid fireside chats between biopharma CEOs, analysts, and other industry experts. Come hear about recent company successes, what keeps the C-suite up at night, and where the industry’s leading companies are headed in 2016. This year will feature fireside chats with Robert T. Nelsen (Co-Founder and Managing Director, ARCH Venture Partners) and James Noble (CEO, Adaptimmune).
The 2015 BIO Investor Forum will also feature a stellar lineup of program topics, including:
- Report from the Frontier: Emerging Oncology Trends Bridging ASCO to ASH
- Precision Medicine: Leveraging National Genomic Databases for Therapy Development (US, UK, Iceland)
- Stretching Your Dollar: Methods and Tools for Increasing the Productivity of Clinical Trials
- Policy Outlook—Valuation Model Implications of 21st Century Cures, IP Reform, TPP, and PDUFA VI
- Investor Management Lessons of Fierce 15 Alumni CEOs
- Venture Capital Funding Trends: BIO Analysis of Ten Years of Investment and the Gaps that Appear
- BioCentury Presents: Courting Crossover Investors
- Market Outlook—Status of the IPO Appetite, M&A, Foreign Shocks, and Higher Interest Rates?
In response to an especially vibrant environment this year for early-stage biotechs, BIO has expanded its company presentations choices for investors and other attendees. Please click here to find a downloadable spreadsheet on the now more than 160 presenting companies, sortable by therapeutic area and phase of development, to make it easier for attendees to plan ahead who they wish to meet.
If you are in town a day early, check out the BIO SPARK Showcase Event. This event provides an excellent opportunity for academic researchers in the SPARK network to showcase drug development programs that are ready for partnering or venture funding.
While attending this year’s conference, we hope that you can take the opportunity to explore the great city of San Francisco. Enjoy the world-class Bay area dining scene, check out the sea lions at Fisherman’s Wharf, or a savor a glass of wine surrounded by spectacular views in Napa Valley. See you there!