Interested in alternative energy sources? BIO’s World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology and Bioprocessing, on April 27-30 in Chicago, IL, is the forum where experts from around the globe come together to discuss this topic, with major themes around sustainability and climate change. But let’s not stop there. If industrial and environmental biotechnology is your business — this is a meeting you must attend.
We’ll have sessions about: synthetic biology and directed evolution, sustainable biofuels, bioplastics, and energycrops.Some examples of our speakers are:
- Jack D. Newman, Senior Vice President, Research and Co-founder of Amyris
- Richard Hamilton, President and Chief Executive Officer of Ceres, Inc.
- Steve Koonin, Chief Scientist of BP
- Steen Riisgaard, President and CEO of Novozymes A/S
- Jeff Broin, CEO of POET
Breakout session topics include:
- biofuels technologies to address climate change
- creation and commercialization of next generation advanced biofuels
- new energy crops for second generation biofuels-biofuels in aviation
- biofuels from microalgae
For more information or to register check out our Web site — http://www.bio.org/worldcongress2008/
I hope to see you there.