It’s that time again – Spring is beckoning, Punxsutawney Phil has made his proclamation, the Oscars have given us one grand hoorah and we here at BIO are close to announcing our first keynote speaker for the 2008 BIO International Convention, June 17-20 in San Diego. Stay tuned, or for more details – contact Tracy Krughoff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.312.9274.
Subscribe to our e-newsletterVIEW OUR CURRENT ISSUE >
TagsBenefits of biotech crops BIO EVENT agriculture global food crisis Biotechnology Industry FDA Sustainability BIO Investor Forum biotech industry health Health Care patent BIO Food BIOTECH business development Intellectual Property biotechnology Plant biotechnology healthcare
- Most Popular
- ALS Awareness Month: 10 Things You Should Know About ALS
- The Real Reason Why Salk Refused to Patent the Polio Vaccine
- Psoriasis Awareness Month: Psoriasis isn’t contagious but awareness is!
- Biotech CEOs Speak Out on JOBS Act Success
- Stopped at the Threshold: A New Study Reports on PTO Patent Examinations in the wake of Mayo and Myriad
Latest VideoChristophe Ramstein, Novasentis Inc. at the 2014 BIO International Convention View All >