We have added General Colin L. Powell, USA (Ret.) to our line-up of keynote speakers! Gen. Powell will deliver his speech, titled “Leadership: Taking Charge” on Thursday, June 19. Powell will share his experience as a leader to illustrate precisely what it takes to be a leader in industry. Gen. Powell was appointed the 65th Secretary of State by President George W. Bush, a position he held from 2001-2005. A four-star general, Powell’s numerous awards include two Presidential Medals of Freedom and the Congressional Gold Medal over the course of his 35 year career in the United States Army. He served as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff from 1989-1993, and also as a key aide to the Secretary of Defense and National Security Advisor to President Reagan.
Subscribe to our e-newsletterVIEW OUR CURRENT ISSUE >
Tagsagriculture business development Intellectual Property health biotech industry Sustainability Plant biotechnology Health Care BIO Investor Forum Biotechnology Industry BIOTECH BIO EVENT BIO patent healthcare biotechnology FDA Food Benefits of biotech crops global food crisis
- Most Popular
- ALS Awareness Month: 10 Things You Should Know About ALS
- The Real Reason Why Salk Refused to Patent the Polio Vaccine
- Psoriasis Awareness Month: Psoriasis isn’t contagious but awareness is!
- Biotech CEOs Speak Out on JOBS Act Success
- Stopped at the Threshold: A New Study Reports on PTO Patent Examinations in the wake of Mayo and Myriad
Latest VideoHow to Partner Effectively at BIO Latin America View All >