The fabulous weather! After one long winter in Washington, DC, I visited San Diego last week in preparation for this year’s BIO International Convention and I don’t know if I’ve ever seen bluer skies (and I used to live in New Mexico, so that’s really saying something!). Beaches and surfing for days, golf courses as far as the eye can see and then some, lots of opportunities for day trips – this place truly has it all. So come for the convention but consider staying to check out what Southern California has to offer, I am already planning my side trip for after the event, how about you?
Subscribe to our e-newsletterVIEW OUR CURRENT ISSUE >
TagsIntellectual Property Biotechnology Industry agriculture Sustainability global food crisis BIO Investor Forum BIOTECH healthcare biotechnology patent Plant biotechnology BIO Events health biotech industry Benefits of biotech crops Food BIO EVENT Health Care BIO renewable fuel standard
- Most Popular
- ALS Awareness Month: 10 Things You Should Know About ALS
- The Real Reason Why Salk Refused to Patent the Polio Vaccine
- Psoriasis Awareness Month: Psoriasis isn’t contagious but awareness is!
- Biotech CEOs Speak Out on JOBS Act Success
- Stopped at the Threshold: A New Study Reports on PTO Patent Examinations in the wake of Mayo and Myriad
Latest VideoChristophe Ramstein, Novasentis Inc. at the 2014 BIO International Convention View All >