Dr. Augustus White is author of “Seeing Patients: Unconscious Bias in Health Care” and a pioneer in equitable care. Dr. White will be delivering the keynote address at this year’s Diversity Summit at the 2011 BIO International Convention in Washington, D.C.
Subscribe to our e-newsletterVIEW OUR CURRENT ISSUE >
TagsBIO Events biotech industry agriculture Benefits of biotech crops biotechnology Health Care BIO Investor Forum BIOTECH health Intellectual Property Biotechnology Industry BIO EVENT Plant biotechnology renewable fuel standard global food crisis healthcare Sustainability BIO patent Food
- Most Popular
- ALS Awareness Month: 10 Things You Should Know About ALS
- The Real Reason Why Salk Refused to Patent the Polio Vaccine
- Psoriasis Awareness Month: Psoriasis isn’t contagious but awareness is!
- Biotech CEOs Speak Out on JOBS Act Success
- Stopped at the Threshold: A New Study Reports on PTO Patent Examinations in the wake of Mayo and Myriad
Latest VideoChristophe Ramstein, Novasentis Inc. at the 2014 BIO International Convention View All >