Looking to gain exposure for your company at Convention? Why not submit an article to be considered for the BIOtechNow Show Daily?
The BIOtechNow Show Daily is an on-site publication that gets distributed Monday through Thursday at the 2012 BIO International Convention. The daily is distributed in high traffic areas of the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center as well as major hotel lobbies. This “must read” will contain all the hottest breaking news from Convention, highlights of the day’s schedule and editorial content from top industry thought leaders, CEO’s and companies.
Visit the Show Daily submission page now to submit your article. All submitted requests will be subject to detailed review and evaluation for possible inclusion in the event publications.
To begin the submission process, please keep the following questions in mind:
- Does your title clearly and concisely convey your topic?
- Will your lead paragraph capture the reader’s attention?
- Why is your article important to the BIOtechNOW Show Daily reader? And to the biotechnology industry as a whole?
- Have you provided supporting data, interesting quotes, etc?
- Does your content end with a provocative statement or thoughtful question?
The deadline for submission is Monday, April 2, 2012. Headlines should be no longer than 200 words and the content should not exceed 2,000 words. 2011 sample articles can be found here.
Don’t miss out on the chance to promote your organization at Convention!