The 2014 BIO International Convention, where the global biotech community meets, connecting the people, companies and innovations that help to fulfill the promise of biotechnology through healing, fueling, and feeding the world, concluded today at the San Diego Convention Center with a record number of partnering meetings. Hosted by the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO), the event drew 15,667 industry leaders, including nearly 2,500 CEO’s, from 50 states and 70 countries.
Subscribe to our e-newsletterVIEW OUR CURRENT ISSUE >
TagsBIO Investor Forum global food crisis BIO Health Care Plant biotechnology BIO Events renewable fuel standard agriculture biotech industry BIOTECH Sustainability Intellectual Property biotechnology patent health Biotechnology Industry healthcare Benefits of biotech crops Food BIO EVENT
- Most Popular
- ALS Awareness Month: 10 Things You Should Know About ALS
- The Real Reason Why Salk Refused to Patent the Polio Vaccine
- Psoriasis Awareness Month: Psoriasis isn’t contagious but awareness is!
- Biotech CEOs Speak Out on JOBS Act Success
- Stopped at the Threshold: A New Study Reports on PTO Patent Examinations in the wake of Mayo and Myriad
Latest VideoChristophe Ramstein, Novasentis Inc. at the 2014 BIO International Convention View All >