BIO Latin America is just one short month away, September 9-11 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and with this in mind BIO has announced the preliminary program as well as an initial list of presenting companies.
Program topics include:
- Regional Biotech Development: Frameworks for Innovation
- Incentivizing Entrepreneurship and Investment in Latin America
- The Innovation Ecosystem in Brazil: From Biofuels to Biotherapeutics
- Tech Transfer: Industry and University Collaborations
- Regional Regulations for Biotherapeutics
- Clinical Trials: Addressing Challenges Through Global Expertise and Best Practices
Presenting companies include:
- GEA Westfalia
- Inova Biotecnologia
- Laboratorios Horian
- Richard Tech Services
- Thermo Fischer
In addition to company presentations and educational sessions, the conference features private, pre-arranged meetings between senior-level executives, using BIO’s proprietary state-of-the-art computer software, BIO One-on-One PartneringTM. The format and selective nature of the conference makes this the premier dedicated biotech partnering event in Latin America and an unrivaled opportunity to meet with the leading international pharmaceutical and biotech companies in one place at one time.
To learn more about BIO Latin America, including registration, program, company presentation and partnering information, please visit here.
Media registration is now open for qualified members of the press.