BIO is taming the JPM “beast” by offering meeting space during JPM week, only accessible to BIO One-on-One Partnering users. Continuing its mission of fostering industry success, BIO is thrilled to announce this new offering to biotechs, inlicensors and investors while serving its members.
Start your 2017 partnering activity off right. Apply* today to gain complimentary access to BIO One-on-One Partnering and connect with thousands of companies and hundreds of investors at JPM.
Here’s how it works:
- Request meetings with biotechs, investors, in-licensors, academics, research institutes, patient groups and more with a few clicks. This offering is free.
- Schedule meetings in your own space for free, whether it’s a suite, lobby, coffee shop or a corner of Union Square. OR…
- Schedule meetings in BIO’s reserved meeting suites, only 4 blocks from Union Square:
- BIO members get 2 hours’ worth of meeting(s) for free. Thereafter: $30/half-hour, $50/hour
- Non-members: $60/half-hour, $100/hour.
- Add someone to the system: free
Take advantage of the system’s calendar integration (e.g. with Outlook, Gmail, and most other email providers) and company calendar excel export format to integrate meetings arranged through BIO One-on-One Partnering with other meetings in a master schedule.
Then, continue your deal making momentum at the BIO CEO & Investor Conference February 13-14, 2017 in New York City—your next stop after the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference.
The BIO One-on-One Partnering system contains your meeting history from all BIO events, allowing you to take notes in the system and auto-generate meeting minutes. It truly is the industry standard to communicate most effectively with your deal and investment partners.
Look for the BIO One-on-One Partnering logo to ensure you are using BIO’s partnering system to help coordinate and schedule your meetings during JPM week. Premium real estate in SF is elusive, but premium meeting space at JPM doesn’t have to be. BIO has you covered. Learn more and sign up here.