Reasons to take action now and submit a session!
- Approved speakers get 30-40% discount on registration. That includes access to 5 plenaries, 100+ sessions, access to our Partnering System to schedule face to face meetings and multiple networking events – all for less than $700!
- Partnering activity is at an all-time high (increased 20% last year) plus our BIO partnering research shows that speakers may get more meeting requests!
- The Industrial and Environmental industry is moving faster than ever! By 2020, it is projected that biobased products will make up 11 percent of the $3,401 billion (€3,130 billion) global chemical market. This is your opportunity to showcase how your company is contributing!
- The BIO World Congress Attendee profile is both impressive and we saw 20% new companies last year. This is your opportunity to get in front of business executives, investors, industry leaders, government officials, and academic researchers! Attendee Overview.
- We have two new tracks available including Flavors, Fragrances and Food Ingredients, as well as Agricultural Crop Technologies and Biomass Supply.
Our top-notch program committee is also accepting submissions for these Track:
- Renewable Chemicals
- Advanced Biofuels
- Biorefinery Platforms
- Biobased Products
- Synthetic Biology
- Specialty Chemicals
- Food & Nutritional Ingredients
- Biocatalysts & Enzyme Development
- Global Biobased Markets
- Regional Economic Development
- Regulatory Issues
- Project Finance
Never submitted a proposal before? Our Education team has created a step-by-step Submission Guide to help you through the process. You can also reach out to our Program Team at email@example.com for any specific questions or concerns you may have.
BIO World Congress is returning to beautiful Montreal July 23-26; bring your family and your colleagues and stay for the weekend!