Haunted houses, spooky costumes, and trick-or-treating are all scary delights of the Halloween season. But if you want to give yourself a good fright, you need to look no further than a Google image search for GMOs.
As part of GMO Answers annual Get to Know GMOs Month, we invite you to come with us for an eerie stroll through some of the Internet’s most outrageous GMO myths and images. And then get the real story behind each of these myths.
- Myth #1: Evil GMO scientists are injecting GMO crops with pesticides, DNA, dangerous chemicals…or stuff.
- Myth #2: GMOs are so dangerous that farmers have to wear hazmat suits to grow them.
- Myth #3: There’s something fishy about those GMO tomatoes.
- Myth #4: GMOs are scary “Frankenfoods” stitched together in labs by mad scientists
- Myth #5: Is the new GMO apple a trick or treat?
Get the facts to all of this fiction at the GMO Answers website, and check out GMO Answers on Twitter and Facebook for top #GetToKnowGMOs facts all month long!