The debate surrounding cancer endpoints has focused on the issue of quality of life and progression. Panelists shared some of the challenges in assessing quality of life, since it can be a fickle and subjective process. The data can be hard to nail down since patients don’t always fill out the forms. The critical issues include survival rates, improved quality of life and progression of disease. Everything must be taken into consideration to determine endpoints, which is why the issue is hotly debated.
Subscribe to our e-newsletterVIEW OUR CURRENT ISSUE >
Tagshealthcare BIO Events Health Care renewable fuel standard Biotechnology Industry Food Plant biotechnology health BIO Investor Forum Sustainability global food crisis biotech industry agriculture BIO EVENT Benefits of biotech crops patent BIOTECH biotechnology BIO Intellectual Property
- Most Popular
- ALS Awareness Month: 10 Things You Should Know About ALS
- The Real Reason Why Salk Refused to Patent the Polio Vaccine
- Psoriasis Awareness Month: Psoriasis isn’t contagious but awareness is!
- Biotech CEOs Speak Out on JOBS Act Success
- Stopped at the Threshold: A New Study Reports on PTO Patent Examinations in the wake of Mayo and Myriad
Latest VideoChristophe Ramstein, Novasentis Inc. at the 2014 BIO International Convention View All >