Dr. Tettelin, with the University of Maryland School of Medicine in the Institute for Genome Sciences, discusses his research in reverse vaccinology and as a pioneer of the pan-genome concept. He also discusses how DNA sequencing is evolving and how that impacts vaccine development.
Subscribe to our e-newsletterVIEW OUR CURRENT ISSUE >
Tagspatent health renewable fuel standard biotech industry BIO Investor Forum business development Health Care healthcare Intellectual Property global food crisis biotechnology Benefits of biotech crops Food BIOTECH Sustainability BIO agriculture BIO EVENT Biotechnology Industry Plant biotechnology
- Most Popular
- ALS Awareness Month: 10 Things You Should Know About ALS
- The Real Reason Why Salk Refused to Patent the Polio Vaccine
- Psoriasis Awareness Month: Psoriasis isn’t contagious but awareness is!
- Biotech CEOs Speak Out on JOBS Act Success
- Stopped at the Threshold: A New Study Reports on PTO Patent Examinations in the wake of Mayo and Myriad
Latest VideoChristophe Ramstein, Novasentis Inc. at the 2014 BIO International Convention View All >