Holland & Knight’s Michael Werner talks to Dr. Russell Medford, President and CEO of Salutria Pharmaceuticals, a privately-held biotech company based in Alpharetta Georgia. Dr. Medford is also co-chair of BIO’s Board Standing Committee on Bioethics. Dr. Medford will be providing testimony on Wednesday November 16 to the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues on Principles Regarding Ethical Performance of International Clinical Trials.
Subscribe to our e-newsletterVIEW OUR CURRENT ISSUE >
TagsFood Health Care BIOTECH Biotechnology Industry BIO Investor Forum health healthcare BIO Benefits of biotech crops BIO Events agriculture global food crisis Intellectual Property Plant biotechnology BIO EVENT renewable fuel standard patent biotechnology biotech industry Sustainability
- Most Popular
- ALS Awareness Month: 10 Things You Should Know About ALS
- The Real Reason Why Salk Refused to Patent the Polio Vaccine
- Psoriasis Awareness Month: Psoriasis isn’t contagious but awareness is!
- Biotech CEOs Speak Out on JOBS Act Success
- Stopped at the Threshold: A New Study Reports on PTO Patent Examinations in the wake of Mayo and Myriad
Latest VideoChristophe Ramstein, Novasentis Inc. at the 2014 BIO International Convention View All >