Surviving through a vigorous and brutal screening process, BIO International Convention bloggers have to be smart, funny, and well-spoken. Think of our bloggers as the best final round of a dating reality show. Well, maybe they’re a little better than that.
Here are the official bloggers:
- Patent Docs: http://www.patentdocs.org/ (Don Zuhn and Kevin Noonan)
- Biotech Blog: www.Biotechblog.com (Yali Friedman)
- Comprendia: http://comprendia.com (Mary Canady)
- Genome Alberta: http://www.genomealberta.ca/blogs/ (Mike Spear)
- UChicagoTech: http://tech.uchicago.edu/ (Karla Melendez)
Follow their individual journey through the all the sessions, meetings, events, and receptions on via their personal coverage on their websites, and don’t forget to visit BIOtech Now (http://www.biotech-now.org/).
Oh, and don’t forget PatentlyBIOtech and my twitter account, http://www.twitter.com/MargaritaAtBIO. I’ll be providing real-time news at the Convention.