This year’s BIO International Convention is fast approaching, with plenty of opportunities for the best and brightest in the biotech IP sector to meet and discuss the most pressing issues affecting the industry today. Here are some of the receptions, networking, and meet-up opportunities for the Intellectual Property Track at this year’s convention:
Monday: Kickoff Concert (Open to Convention Access registrants and higher)
- 6:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m. Liacouras Center
- Philadelphia is home to a rich musical history, a unique musical identity, and one of the nation’s most thriving musical communities. Experience it live at BIO 2015 with Boyz II Men and The Roots, Featuring Legendary Members of Kool & the Gang and Friends.
- 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. Room 109AB
- Biotechnology has always been about the patient; come hear the patient’s view of intellectual property’s role in delivering the next wave of cures and treatments during the Intellectual Property Opening Plenary & Meetup. After opening speeches, join us for a light continental breakfast and network with your colleagues at the Intellectual Property Meetup.
- 4:45 p.m.-5:45 p.m. Room 109AB
- Network with your fellow colleagues at the Intellectual Property Track reception.
Wednesday: Exhibitor Hospitality Receptions (Open to all attendees)
- 5:00 p.m.-6:30 p.m. BIO Exhibition
- The Exhibitor Hospitality Receptions are an attendee favorite and the single largest networking event at BIO. Thousands of BIO participants gather in the BIO Exhibition to meet exhibitors and indulge in an assortment of food, drinks, entertainment and exciting giveaways.
Wednesday: Reading Terminal Reception (Open to Convention Access Registrants and higher)
- 7:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m. Reading Terminal Market
- The party moves across the street and into Reading Terminal Market! Thousands will flock to this lively block party to sample Philadelphia’s finest with lots of surprises in store.