Filter posts

Understanding the Biotech Market in Brazil

The biotechnology market in Brazil has seen enormous activity this year in both the areas …

New PhRMA Report: Nearly 300 Vaccines Currently in Development

Today, the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America released a report, Medicines in Development: Vaccines …

Patients are the Missing Link in R&D

An architect does not wait until construction begins to show clients a blueprint. Neither does a caterer …

BIO-Europe Spring Opening Remarks

BIO’s own David Thomas, Director of Industry Research, delivered opening remarks at the BIO-Europe Spring …

Putting a Ring on It: Advice on Successful Drug Development Collaborations

Drug development partnerships can look lucrative to small biotechs eager to monetize their discoveries, but, …

Biobuck M&A in Full Gear

The 2012 M&A results are in and trends are mixed. Last year was a down …

Perspective on Market Valuation for Biotech Drug Developers

Of the 300 publicly traded U.S. biotechs, 219 (73%) are developing drugs. The other 27% …

BioCentury TV at BIO International Convention

BioCentury TV interviewed biotech leaders throughout the recent BIO International Convention in Washington, DC. The …

2010 BIO Business Forum Partnering Results

2010 BIO Business Forum in Chicago was a huge success last week. We hit record …