BIO is conducting an exciting new survey designed to measure FDA/Sponsor Interactions During Drug Development. We are excited to announce an exclusive webinar for survey participants only to reveal the preliminary results of the study. Participants are invited to attend this webinar to gain exclusive access to survey insights and hear analysis of the survey data from regulatory experts, including FDA staff.
This exciting webinar opportunity is scheduled for Wednesday, January 28 at 1:00 pm (EST). To participate in the survey and gain access to the webinar, you can sign up at fdasurvey.bio.org. Your input is vital to the success of this new survey – feedback from companies is key to affecting positive change at the FDA.
For a sneak peek at the data and a preview of what you can expect in January, watch our video preview below:
The webinar is free and open to all companies participating in the FDA survey. Featured speakers will include:
- Patrick Frey, Director of the Office of Program and Strategic Analysis, FDA
- Dr. Helen Thackray, Chief Medical Officer & VP of Clinical Development, GlycoMimetics, Inc.
- Dr. Florence Houn,Vice President of Regulatory Policy & Strategy, Celgene Corporation
- Jonathan Kay, Head of Healthcare Practice, Penn Schoen Berland
- Moderator: Dr. Cartier Esham, Executive Vice President of Emerging Companies, BIO
Join us on January 28 at 1:00 pm (EST) by registering at fdasurvey.bio.org!
We look forward to sharing this exciting data with you on January 28!