This year’s BIO Asia International Conference has tripled the educational programming content to offer a superior experience for Japanese companies as well as global emerging biotech/pharma companies.
In addition to the keynote speeches by Dr. Tatsuya Kondo, Chief Executive, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA); Osamu Nagayama, Chairman & CEO, Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and President, Japan Bioindustry Association; and Flemming Ornskov, MD, CEO, Shire, the 2015 BIO Asia program will feature many great panel discussions. Speakers added daily, so check back often for updates. Media are welcomed to attend.
- Creating an Attractive & Competitive Pharmaceutical Market in Japan as well as the Asia-Pacific Region–Lessons and Trends
- Accelerating Innovation: Lessons from Regenerative Medicine Policy Reforms
- A New Frontier in Industry–Academic Collaborations: Lessons Learned across a Portfolio of Partnership Types
- Building the Future: Characteristics of Successful Translational Research & Biotech Incubators
- Building a Strategy for Japan, and Beyond