This year’s BIO International Convention will be host to educational sessions on the latest issues in the biotech IP sector. The world’s largest biotechnology gathering, the convention offers attendees the chance to come together to hear, discuss, and learn about current issues affecting the biotech community. Here’s a look at the Intellectual Property Track at this year’s convention:
- Intellectual Property Opening Plenary
- Antibody Therapeutics: May I Have Them All?
- The Impact of USPTO Inter Partes Review Proceedings on (Bio)Pharma
- Celebrating Innovation – Retelling the IP Story of Crixivan, an Award-Winning Life Saver & Reception
- The Evolving Landscape of Patentable Subject Matter
- “Inventions Patentable”: Evaluating Proposed Amendments to Section 101
- Patentable Subject Matter Around the World: Life Science Inventions in Canada, Europe, China, Australia and New Zealand
- Who Has the Keys to Your IP? Protecting Against Intellectual Property Theft
- Quantifying the Value of Intellectual Property to Society
More information about networking opportunities and IP meetups will be available as we get closer to convention.
The 2015 BIO International Convention is June 15-18 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. For more information about registration for the 2015 BIO International Convention, please visit http://convention.bio.org/2015/.